For a big company, with more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we're loking for a DevOps/Build Engineer. The successful candidate will join an expanding R&D team, focused on significant platform growth and architectural evolution, working directly with cross functional development teams in design problems, development best practices and standards compliance.
A strong technical background is expected, and successful applicants will also exhibit leadership and organizational strengths.
- Pro-actively work with the team to implement a reliable, efficient and scalable CI/CD pipeline, ensuring our products and services seamlessly move across all test and production environments.
- Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with a variety of build and deployment automation tools, including but not limited to: git implementations (e.g. Bitbucket), build runners (e.g. Bamboo or Jenkins), deployment automation (e.g. Octopus) and AWS IaC (infrastructure as a code) scripts.
- Experience in building and deploying Web applications and components (Web API, Single Page Applications, Microservices).
- Experience in service oriented architectures.
- Familiar with Microsoft and Unix/Linux environments.
- Software build experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery in agile environments, using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus.
- Strong scripting and automation skills (PowerShell, Bash).
- Strong knowledge of versioning tools (GIT and SVN) and configuration management (PowerShell DSC, Chef).
- Experience with containers technology.
- Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS).