DevOps Engineer - Manchester City Centre
Our central Manchester based client urgently require multiple DevOps Engineer to join their team as they are heavily investing in maturing their DevOps culture and way of working. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established professional services business and a soon to be fast-growing DevOps environment. The environment is mixed with Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Combine software and systems engineering disciplines to design and build Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to support scaling and overall system reliability.
- Work very closely with development teams to focus on production readiness throughout the development life-cycle.
- Select, build, and run system management tools that monitor our portfolio of products and overall alert management.
- Participate in Architecture Reviews for a broad set of projects and participate in code reviews.
- Learn new technologies and best practices, apply them to solve business problems, and share your insights with others to facilitate cross-team growth.
- Enhance the continuous integration and deployment paths for a large B2B software company
- Prepare documentation for deployment purposes and respond to any implementation issues as needed to ensure quality deliverable has been met.
It is essential that you have a strong skill set within AWS, Elastic Search, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Ansible.
If this is of interest please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0781.