We are looking for an experienced Engineer within the DevOps space to join a reputable and highly successful business within the media industry. Working fully remote you will be a part of a highly skilled team developing & building a new strategic cloud platform that will drive core business activities.
You need to be enthusiastic & passionate about deploying & maintaining scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services. You will complete platform builds, maintain & support using infrastructure code, work on continuous integration, automation testing & automated deployment.
- Core support team member working with both development and operations teams.
- You will work on their new cloud platform, deploying new code pipelines that have been developed form the ground up to help business speed & efficiency
- You will make a significant contribution to the successful launch of this new platform before growing your knowledge as the solution expands to deliver a complete digital supply chain with full cloud play out.
- Work with the business CI/CD pipeline, automated testing, monitoring & reporting.
Experience & Skills
- Experience working within the DevOps space
- Knowledge & experience working with cloud platforms - preferably AWS
- Strong scripting skills; Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines for distributed / micro service architecture
- IaC - Terraform / cloud formation/ Puppet / Chef etc
- Experience with Docker
- Experience managing software release orchestration & maintaining enviroments as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working on a team to build & support solution monitoring
- Experience supporting automated testing tooling & activities.
- Working within an Agile / Kanban software dev environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to get to work on an exciting transformational activity, delivering significant business value to the company.
Paying up to £47k with a great package this role is fully remote. Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.