DevOps Architect (m/w) 100%
Oliver James Associates are currently partnered on a retained project with a leading Private Bank in the Zurich that are undergoing a major migration across their Infrastructure. To support this, we are seeking a talented and experienced Architect to support the design and strategic roadmap for the Corporate IT function which will involve Greenfield conceptual design.
- Design, build and support for AWS or Azure Infrastructure integration programme.
- Provide CI/CD services to developers across the bank, using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methods and Cloud technologies
- Support Reliability Engineering teams hands-on design and implementation to support Cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to the operation and improvement of development platform services
- Providing technical leadership to ensure infrastructure solutions and tooling is fit for purpose.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Assist Tier 2 & Tier 3 support teams
- Strong technical background with 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and architecture role
- Infrastructure background and experience of automating infrastructure at scale
- Demonstrated experience in architecture of several CI/CD solutions & Platform Automation
- Excellent communication skills including Senior Stakeholder Management and influencing others.
- Excellent knowledge of automation, orchestration and monitoring
- Work with other technical leads of development/test teams, Architects, Scrum masters and engineers alike with the aim of delivering results.
- A good understanding of cloud native design patterns, processes and best practice. Hands-on experience in full stack development, is also preferred.