Currently working on an exciting Delivery Project Manager role for a Regional office of a Leading Life Insurer. We are looking firstly, for a very strong Project Manager, who not only has the hands-on Delivery experience but also utilizes the best practices of Project Management on a daily basis (Prince 2 or PMI methodology).
You might have very limited experience with Cloud, but you should definitely be very strong at project management.
Your responsibilities will fall into 4 main categories:
- Project Communication
Here are some more details on that:
- Project Management
- Takes overall responsibility for, and manage the delivery of project products, undertaking corrective action(s) where and when required
- Project Communications
- Creates and maintains the Project Stakeholder Management Strategy and Plan
- Leads project communications with internal and external project stakeholders
- Communicates the procedures relevant to the project - such as risk management, exception management, project monitoring and control, configuration management, and others - to project team and other interested stakeholders (s), e.g. vendors
- Leadership and Management
- Establishes the behavioral expectations of the project team in alignment with client's Operating Philosophy and Principles
- Leads and motivates project team members, including from third-parties, such as vendor personnel
- Actively facilitates and participates in developing project team members, such as goal-setting, coaching, and performance management.
- Governance and Coordination
- Establishes the procedures relevant to the project - such as risk management, exception management, project monitoring and control, configuration management, and others
- Collaborates with Portfolio and /or Programme Management in ensuring that effort and spend are not duplicated across the Portfolio, and in managing above-project dependencies
- Prepares the Project Benefits Review Plan in coordination with Portfolio and /or Project Management