DC Investment Consultant | London
I'm seeking an accomplished DC Investment Consultant to join my client's growing specialist DC division in London.
Are you a DC expert seeking that next step in your consultancy career? If so, this is an exceptional, unmissable opportunity to play a pivotal role in a team of genuine market leaders in the DC space.
Working closely with the Head of DC Investment as well as some of the most talented consultants in the market across the wider business, your responsibilities will entail:
- running and interpreting investment strategy modelling
- investment manager research
- leading on DC investment consulting clients
- developing strong relationships,
- driving research projects and leading client teams
- providing training for the more junior Associates
Essential requirements are:
- FIA/CFA qualified (nearly qualified will also be considered)
- 5 years' prior DC pension investment experience ideally within a consultancy environment (those with a mixture of DB and DC experience who want to focus purely on DC will be considered)
- Solid understanding of wider issues affecting DC schemes
Manager| Pensions & Investments Actuarial
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173