Senior Data Warehouse Consultant - Jacksonville - 12 Month Contract
Oliver James Associates are currently working with a market leading US insurance carrier based in Jacksonville who are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Consultant for an imminent major Data transformation initiative. This will be a 12 month contract with conversion to full-time.
- Perform ETL design, development and unit testing, including data acquisition, cleansing, standardization, validation, staging, database persistence, and job execution processes.
- Performa data analysis and profiling as part of the development process.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Assist in ETL job scheduling, deployment and administration activities.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in development and support of Datastage ETL jobs.
- Exp in Perform analysis, Design, Migration, Testing and/or Development of ETL processes using Datastage for Business intelligence and Data Warehouse projects.
- Technical expertise on ETL Design, Data modeling, Data Warehousing and Data Integration. Knows all aspects of systems life cycle for ETL processes related to Teradata, DB2, Oracle and extract files using Datastage, Database and Warehousing skills,