For my clients based in Liège near access, I am looking for a Database Administrator
This company is a well-known company in the industrial sector.
If you join this company, you will be chosen to be part of a project and team; for them, the atmosphere at work is very important and that is why soft skills are also important.
Created for more than 200 years, my client's IT division is completely autonomous and has a wide range of technologies. You will have then the choice and the opportunity to work with a lot of tech.
This is a stable company that is always in expansion.
Database Administrator - The Job
- You will have to coop all the database related system (Oracle & MS-SQL)
- Consolidate the environment
- Migrate the database in the new infrastructure
- Monitor, improve, deal with clusters, etc.
- You will also the link between the different divisions to be sure that your work and the other division's work are in the right and the same direction.
- You will be able to propose and implement improvements for the database
Database Administrator - Your Profile
- You are a Database Admin fan of your work with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Able to work with Oracle and MS-SQL (AlwaysOn), cluster, etc.
- Be inventive to improve the DB
- French AND English speaker
- Good communication skills
- Envy to change and adapt depending on your ideas
Database Administrator - The package
- A high salary (depending on your profile)
- Meal vouchers
- Insurance + Pension Plan + a cover for your family
- Phone, laptop (subscription for both)
- 30 days of holiday
- And more…
If this description suits you and you like to work with news & fun technologies, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me for more information
02 588 10 84 or Pauline.email@example.com