A medium sized marketing business based in the Huddersfield area are looking for a Data warehouse Developer / BI Lead to join them at an exciting period of growth and investment.
They are looking for a DWH Developer / BI Lead who will be responsible for forming part of a new capability within the business to better manage how they use data. This person will be responsible for building / rebuilding their current data warehouse using SQL Server stack and Power BI with the view to move across to Azure cloud in the next 12 months.
- Designing and building multi-dimensional data warehousing & downstream cubes/marts
- Building and managing ETL routines
- Implementing and managing data analytics tools - PowerBI
- Building and maintaining data dictionaries
- Combine, analyse and organise raw data from different sources
- Build data systems and pipelines
This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of meaningful change and help drive a culture of excellence in everything they do. They are offering £55,000 plus benefits including flexi hours, free parking, work from home etc. Please apply asap as the interviews will commence remotely next week.