Leading Insurance Company; Value-Add Role As Part Of A Strong Governance Culture; Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance company is seeking to strengthen their Data Governance & Management function due to continued digital transformation across the business. This is a superb opportunity to join a successful organisation where you can genuinely value add and make a difference with your expertise. They have a very strong governance culture and offer an excellent work life balance and career progression.
You will be responsible for data quality investigations and analyses, in order to identify and recommend process and systems improvements to improve data quality. This will involve working with IT to set up tools for data quality assessment; developing and monitoring data quality dashboards; investigating and analysing root causes on data issues and providing advice, feedback and recommendations to senior stakeholders and business heads.
- You would ideally have at least 8 years of working experience, with recent experience in data governance, data quality or data analytics within financial services
- Significant experience analysing data
- Experience of working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and experience working with SQL
- Strong interest in business process reengineering (Six Sigma qualification highly desirable)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills