This is a technical position with responsibility to lead the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of logical and physical data models to support the data requirements of the company.
- Determine data layer requirements through analysing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems
- Develops the Enterprise Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Knowledge and use of data profiling tools and techniques
- Management of development, integration, administration, and evolution of the data ecosystem.
- Applying technical architectural concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- The ability to convert business requirements into data requirements
- Must be able to converts as-is application models to data models
- Must posses excellent communication skills both written and verbal as this position will require the ability to manage stakeholders of varying levels.
- Proof of undertaking extensive analysis and taking design through to the point of implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Excel experience
- At least 2 years experience of working in a Data Architect's role.
- A minimum of 5 years working in a Data Analysis position/
- Significant hands-on experience with relational database technologies and ETL tools (SQL and SSIS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in delivering precise documentation of AS IS and TO BE data architecture and processes
- Ability to evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
- Linking business processes to data models
- Ability to develop, publish, and maintain all documentation for data models
- Able to identify data requirements by interrogating legacy databases / models / data transformation steps / validation rules as well as through interviews with subject matter experts.
I lavori simili
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £100000 per annum + + bonus on completion + benefits package
- giorni 6 fa
This is a technical position with responsibility to lead the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of logical and physical data models to support the data requirements of the company. Determine data layer requirements through analysing client operations, applications, and... Leggi di più
Senior Enterprise ETL Architect - Data Center of Excellence
- Chicago, Illinois
- giorni 11 fa
Seeking a Senior Informatica ETL architect to staff the Enterprise Information Management development team at one of my P+C clients in Chicago. This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of data warehouse and analytical environments to support financial, management... Leggi di più
- Greater Manchester, England
- £550 - £600 per day
- giorni 14 fa
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Solutions Architect to join an established organisation based in the North West. This organisation is looking for someone to provide oversight and assurance of technical designs created by the vendor against IT strategy. This wi... Leggi di più
Cloud Enterprise Architect - Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £95000 - £105000 per annum + Benfits
- giorni 11 fa
Cloud Enterprise Architect - Manchester City Centre As part of this role you will lead the development of the hosting strategy and architectural blueprint as part of the Bank's infrastructure modernisation journey, covering all core Banking services ranging from customer facing digital ... Leggi di più