THE ROLE: We are recruiting for a Data analyst / Junior Data Scientist to provide data insights through reporting & the creation of dashboards to help all areas of the business in their decision making. The Data Analyst / Junior Data Scientist will be an enthusiastic person who has demonstrated analytical abilities with the relevant skill sets ( Python / SQL ) to be able to tame and transform data.
THE COMPANY: This start-up organisation was founded around 4 years ago and have gone from strength to strength. The business is owned and lead by an industry disrupter / enabler who is positively shaking up the market and has featured on TED Talks and been voted a Tech 50 Champion.
- As the leadership team in this organisation are based all around the world, you will get the opportunity to meet up with colleagues in locations such as Ibiza, Budapest, New York & Hong Kong etc.
- The opportunity to work with and trial bleeding edge tech and techniques
- On top of a negotiable salary you will get the potential for shares/equity in the business plus a benefits package that you can mould yourself.
- Work from home / remote working options
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WITH HAVE:
- Have a relevant degree (ideally in a numerical subject) & basic statistical knowledge
- Have a strong knowledge in Microsoft excel
- Coding knowledge, preferably with Python
- Enthusiasm for learning, and adapting to, new technologies, techniques etc
To be considered for this Data analyst / Junior Data Scientist role please apply within or send your CV to stephanie.butler @ ojassociates.com