A unique opportunity has arisen with global technology company who is looking for a Cyber Security/Data Specialist (Splunk) to contribute to their plans in cyber security and data analytic.
- Working in the cyber fusion centre, contributing to the organisation's cyber security plans
- Design, engineer, configure and integrate cyber security solutions using Splunk for data analytic purposes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and collaborate with the SOC & data team
- Write and develop custom scripts
- Proven experience with design, monitoring, configuration of Splunk
- Ability to perform scripting tasks with Splunk using either Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Perl, R etc.
- Knowledge in big data analytic tools such as Spark, Hadoop , Hive, Cassandra
- Technical knowledge in SIEM technology or SIEM content development
- Passion for cyber security
- Ability to work with multiple teams and work independently
- OPEN TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE BASED IN SINGAPORE