For a client in the luxury industry, We are looking for a MARKETING AUTOMATION PLATFORM SPECIALIST to join the CRM Team, to play a pivotal role in implementing our Campaigns through different channels.
In a fast moving pace and exciting environment, the candidate will be in charge of the creation of the campaigns on Adobe for each Brand of the Group.
The person we are looking for will be the point of reference for all Campaigns and will have the goal of leading the campaign management on the marketing automation platform.
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Creation of data driven campaigns on Adobe
- Identify and develop Omni-channel strategies leveraging various communication channels to communicate brand values, new product collections, and brand partnerships
- Managing customerand prospect contact policies via various channels to ensure continuity and improved results
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns on a daily basis, adjusting targeting and reach
- Developing insights and strategies to measure, examine and drive customer acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Assist the team Analyst to measure performance and impact of Omni-channel campaigns on customer behavior
- Use marketing and sales analysis to improve results from Group's campaigns
- Ability to think strategically and creatively on how to leverage customer insights to develop unique multi-channel strategies in line with the luxury industry and company business objectives
- Execute, promote and develop a set of WW surveys to listen to the voice of customers in specific steps of the lifecycle and/or in occasion of experiences
- Scout and manage vendors for developing new capabilities
- Generating post-campaign reports
Your Skills and Experience
- Master's Degree
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketing Campaign & Google Analytics
- Proven analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint, along with general understanding of other analytical tools
- A proactive & curios creative thinker
- Reliable, rigorous and organized; attention to details and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the Luxury Field
- English & Italian speaker
- 2/5 years of experience in campaign management
NETWORK OF INTERACTIONS
INTERNAL : CRM Corporate & CRM Regions
EXTERNAL : HTML Team, External Consultants