Credit Risk Audit Specialist
Audit Specialist Credit Risk
Corporate Audit Services conducts and coordinates operational audits within the area of Credit Risk Management. The Credit Risk Audit Specialist, together with a team of auditors and credit risk specialists, plays an important role in providing assurance within this area with a worldwide coverage.
As a Credit Risk Audit Specialist you will be located in Amsterdam within the Credit Risk audit team. This team is part of the Audit Division Risk & Finance. This is a highly professional organization with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe and comprises a diverse international team of around 400 members. You will work in a positive working atmosphere where people are used to an open communication style. Education and training is highly supported and innovation like for instance increased use of data analytics in audits is stimulated.
What you'll do:
- As a Credit Risk Audit Specialist you are primarily responsible for adding value to the organization via performing audits;
- Professional as you are, you are involved in and leading multiple audits throughout the year and are working closely together with your team members and other Audit colleagues;
- This includes analysis of documentation and data, interviews with responsible business managers, testing of effectiveness of controls and audit filing and report writing;
- Audit findings are reported including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations, and presented to senior management;
- Next to leading and providing support to operational audits, you will also play a crucial role in analyzing and communicating trends and developments in the area of Credit Risk Management;
- This will enable you to come with suggestions for the adaption of these trends and developments in the audit strategy and audit planning;
- In line with this you will play a pivotal role in providing assurance at global level within the area of Credit Risk Management;
- You also play an active role in knowledge management by providing training in the area of Credit Risk Management to audit professionals within the global Corporate Audit Services Bank organization and to share your specialist knowledge.
How to succeed:
- Awareness of credit risk processes and infrastructure and an understanding of credit risk regulations as well as credit risk measurement, including regulatory/economic capital calculations and loan loss provisioning is important;
- You also have an understanding of internal audit processes;
- Strong verbal, writing , analytical and interpersonal skills helps you to ask the right questions and get the right information; also when you have to overcome resistance first;
- You are accurate and describe yourself as a team player who is very capable of working in international teams;
- You have an academic degree and are preferably in the possession of a certification in Risk Management or in Internal Control / Administrative Organisation;
- Have some (international) experience in complex organisations and a bird's eye view and knowledge of business and market risks, and associated controls;
- Have (preferably) up or beyond several years relevant work experience in credit risk management and/or audit and internal control within a major bank or financial institution;
- Are fluent in English (fluency in other languages is much appreciated);
- Are willing to travel 6-10 weeks per year.
I lavori simili
Senior Audit Manager AML
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- giorni 14 fa
Senior Audit Manager AML This is a great opportunity to join my client in Amsterdam, as we continue building out our specialist team for assurance over financial crime risks,while offering an international scope and working closely with their colleagues in London & New York! If you have... Leggi di più
Snr Internal Auditor - Insurance
- Fareham, Hampshire
- £5000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, etc.
- giorni 5 fa
You will execute audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards. Key Responsibilities: Your main responsibilities will include: Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards... Leggi di più