I am currently working with the Head of Operations for a leading Non-FS company who are based across London and Surrey. They are looking to source an interim Credit Controller for an initial contract until the end of the year, with a view of going permanent.
- Reporting to the Head of Operational finance.
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, ensuring the company's debt is collected in a timely manner and non-payment risks are minimised.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Responsible for ensuring credit control KPIs are met.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- 2-3 years' Credit Control experience working within a high volume environment, preferably dealing with B2B customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- have the ability to prioritise daily tasks effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.