Oliver James Associates are currently engaged on an exciting project on behalf of a leading Financial Services client based in the West Midlands. You will be responsible for producing an IPO cost strategy paper including long-run cost modelling, costing new deals and expense allocations.
Job Title: IPO Cost Strategy Consultant
Contract: 6 Months
Day Rate: Up to £650 per day
A leading Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for producing an IPO cost strategy paper including long-run cost modelling, costing new deals and expense allocations.
- Produce a cost strategy paper covering all areas of cost management;
- Build long-term cost models;
- Support in the costing of new deals and expense allocations;
- Strategise cost risk for when new deals are purchased and how this will impact the cost base;
- Business partner with the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience in cost management within Financial Services or Insurance
- Previous experience on an IPO project
Please apply online to be considered.