Corporate FP&A Manager (f/m)
Work Location: The Netherlands, Amsterdam (Schiphol World Trade Center)
The Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Organization has a crucial role in measuring the performance and enabling improvements for the business activities, by means for:
- Providing financial information, expertise and insights to Business Partners and Management;
- Building analytics to deepen insights for decision making;
- Leading execution of financial planning deploying financial processes across the businesses.
You will be based at the global headquarters and be a valued part of a multinational FP&A team located in numerous countries across the globe. You will be reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager. In addition to your finance team, you will regularly interact with stakeholders from different functional areas.
You will be responsible for reporting and analyzing financial performance, assisting the Senior FP&A Manager, as well as the Business/Management from financial perspective in both forward planning view and in interpretation of actual performance for overall company; assist the financial process running from central perspective and co-operate with different functions on process improvement.
- Member of central FP&A team
- Monthly reports and analysis of P&L, balance sheet and cash statements
- Understand the deviations and provide analysis with sufficient business understanding towards the Managemen
- Responsible for creating specific reports and analysis of total company result
- Collect information and prepare analysis documents and related review decks
- Create reports and assist in planning of functional costs across the company
- Play an assisting role in the quarterly forecast process and annual operating plan
- Perform any other ad hoc analysis and assist in special projects as they arise
- Represent the FP&A team in discussions with other functions in the company to contribute to the projects whenever necessary
We Are Looking For
- Master Degree in (fiscal) Economics / Business Science / Econometrics preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in financial analysis, budgeting and related, preferably in a headquarter environment or an international company
- Strong analytical skills to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Excellent excel skill and excellent understanding of accounting and finance, problem solving and financial modelling skills.
- Down to earth, willing to take ownership, responsible, detail oriented and strong sense of timelines
Experience with virtual teams, management of cross functional teams is an advantage. Pro-active and hands on attitude to help taking on own initiatives.