My client is a high growth retail business based in the North West. As the Corporate Finance Specialist, you will have autonomy and key responsibilities supporting the Corporate Finance Director and Corporate Development Director with growth activities such as M&A work, new business development, investment appraisal and strategic reviews.
- Project managing business cases and the due diligence process to provide support in relation to the structuring and execution of transactions.
- Leading the delivery of specific financial projects and ventures, such as funding of M&A activity.
- Understanding the Business Unit growth strategy and liaising with financial and operational teams across the business on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Responsibility of financial modelling and investment appraisal including assistance with the creation of business cases.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA) or equivalent, with solid grounding in a corporate setting.
- Ideally from a corporate finance background within a big four accountancy firm with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong competencies, particularly with regards to stakeholder engagement and commercial judgement.