You will form a key part of the commercial finance team based in the City. You will be involved in a number of processes: M&A, sourcing, integration, board reporting and investor relations.
You will lead a number of acquisitions and form a key part of the execution team. You will gain excellent exposure to C suite level execs who will be key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing full analysis on potential acquisition targets
- Financial modelling
- Full due diligence (financial, commercial, legal)
- Project management
- Debt and equity raising assistance
Qualification and skills:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA qualified
- Strong project management experience
- At least 2 years experience within Corporate Finance
- Due diligence experience
- M&A experience
- Financial modelling and valuations experience