Corporate Actuary Planning and Capital
* Consolidating actuarial planning projections across BMA, Economic Capital, SII and US GAAP bases, bringing together results from international business units
* Analysis of capital management requirements and supporting development of capital solutions
* Preparing timely, accurate and relevant scenario and sensitivity results for inclusion in regulatory deliverables, to include ORSA/CISSA, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Support the Director, Corporate Actuarial and the Head of Actuarial Planning and Capital in the development and transition of methodologies, systems and processes to support new business planning requirements; co-ordination and consolidation of business planning projections across the Group including; analysis/review of results, liaising with teams, business units and senior stakeholders.
- Support the the analysis and development of capital management requirements and solutions, including a focus on capital optimisation.
- Preparation of ORSA/CISSA scenarios and sensitivities, with a particular focus on CISSA.
- Support wider Group activity including statutory reporting activities (particularly BMA reporting).
- Support ongoing initiatives, e.g. IFRS 17/LDTI implementation.
- Demonstrable understanding of the life insurance (or reinsurance) industry
- Qualified Actuary
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with software packages, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with Actuarial projection software
- Knowledge of two or more of the following reporting bases: BMA, Economic Capital, Solvency II and US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the natural ability to use precise, unambiguous language, tailoring communications to the audience as appropriate and the ability to distil key information required by stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, with excellent organisational skills
- A focus on meeting deadlines, or managing expectations early when original deadlines may not be met
- Ability to independently develop and implement new methodologies
I lavori simili
Interim Capital Optimisation Actuary
- £600 - £1000 per day
- giorni 13 fa
Oliver James is supporting a large insurer who require interim support on an ongoing capital project. The actuary will be part of a project team that is focussing on optimising the business's capital position, so having a knowledge of a variety of optimisation techniques will be helpful... Leggi di più
Senior Capital Actuary
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £110000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
- giorni 17 fa
I am working closely with a leading insurer to secure a bright actuary for their Capital Modelling team. This unique and varied Capital opportunity provides the opportunity to step into a key technical role at a key time for the business. I'm looking for an investigative individual with... Leggi di più
Business Planning Actuary
- Up to £1000 per day
- giorni 5 fa
Business Planning Actuary required for an initial period of 6 months. Applicants will ideally have a combination of the following: Experience working with multiple capital and reporting bases Previous business planning experience Previous reporting experience Experience of process impro... Leggi di più
Capital Actuary (Nearly/Newly Qualified) - Lloyd's (Re)Insurer
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 7 fa
I'm currently working with a large global Insurer looking for a nearly/newly-qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. I'm currently working with a large global Insurer looking for a nearly/newly-qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. This is an extremely broad position in wh... Leggi di più