The Compliance/Audit Specialist will be a part of the Compliance team, providing assurance in relation to regulatory compliance across the group, and providing operational support to the wider compliance function as necessary.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance/Audit Specialist are:
- Prepare compliance monitoring reports for senior management to specified standards, including format, style and timeliness, with the need for minimal changes. Your reports will include root cause analysis, be pragmatic and make value adding recommendations.Contribute to the on-going development of the risk based compliance monitoring approach and framework.
- Provide excellent customer service to key stakeholders to encourage staff to go to the Compliance function for support to help ensure they carry out their roles in a compliant fashion.
- Scope, plan and undertake risk based compliance monitoring, and assurance reviews across the group to provide assurance that the requirements of external legislation and regulations, company best practice, and other compliance procedures are adhered to.
- Manage relationships with other parts of the business.
- Work closely with colleagues in Compliance, and other assurance functions to ensure efficiency, knowledge sharing, and identify areas of concern.
- Provide operational support to the Compliance function as required.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the annual compliance monitoring plan.
I lavori simili
CASS Officer - Reconciliations
- Bath, Somerset
- giorni 17 fa
Oliver James Associates are working with a well-known Financial Services organisation South of Bristol in their search for a Reconciliations Analyst within the CASS team. This role will ultimately progress into a CASS Specialist position and the relevant training and development program... Leggi di più
- Singapore, Singapore
- giorni 20 fa
One of Singapore's top composite Insurer; Stable; Long standing history; Excellent career development opportunities JOB DESCRIPTION Carry out fact find and review transaction surveillance alerts efficiently Perform peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts as... Leggi di più