Compliance Monitoring Officer
My client, a well renowned financial services organisation, are currently recruiting within their Compliance Monitoring team in Central London. This role will support the compliance team in providing high quality monitoring support to the business whilst also engaging with a variety of senior stakeholders. Compliance Monitoring has significant backing from the senior management at my client so this is a role where you will really have your voice heard and see your proposals implemented!
- Within this role you will be responsible for conducting on site monitoring reviews and presenting your report findings to senior management
- You will be involved in carrying out regulatory testing and keeping up to date with the FCA regulations and publications
- Either Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Strong understanding of the PRA and FCA rules
- Ideally you will have had exposure to financial crime
- Proven compliance monitoring experience
- You will need to have strong interpersonal skills
My client are moving swiftly on all applications so if you are a compliance monitoring professional considering your next move then get in touch! This role offers a fantastic salary up to £60,000 dependent on experience with a leading package.