Global Insurance Company; Regional Opportunity; Diverse, stable and open culture
- Provide relevant regulatory and compliance advisory support and disseminate any changes across the business.
- Serve as the appointed local Personal Data Protection Officer, Compliance Officer and Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Communicate and manage relationships with regulators (e.g. MAS) and the authorities in order to ensure consistent and appropriate representation of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of each branch's current business activities, and maintain awareness of laws and regulations to ensure compliance and update the business, as needed
- Work closely together with other legal, risk, compliance and company colleagues to contribute and implement initiatives, share best practices and enable effective communication and understanding of global/regional governance issues.
- Work with and manage external counsel, as needed
- Manage special projects as assigned
- At least 6 years and more of audit/risk/compliance experience in the financial services sector
- Experience with insurance, reinsurance, data protection, sanctions, anti-money laundering, and anti-bribery and corruption matters will be advantageous.
- Working experience and knowledge dealing with MAS and knowledge of Singapore laws and jurisdictions
- Knowledge of Singapore laws and regulations and other Asia Pacific jurisdictions
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to consider local, regional and Group business considerations when providing compliance advice
- Independent and also willing to work in a diverse team
- Financial services candidate who are looking to make a move into the insurance industry are more than welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.