An advisory contact within compliance function. You'll be responsible for design and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Providing European Compliance advice and guidance to a European business group and being their European Compliance "point person".
- Advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Producing reports for senior management on Compliance advisory activities.
- Conducting new staff Compliance inductions and other regulatory training.
- Assisting the planning, preparation and communication in respect of regulatory visits and periodic requests.
- Conducting internal inquiries and investigations as necessary.
- Participating in special projects and assisting with any other matters as directed by the European Compliance management team.
- Four - Five years related Compliance experience in an investment management business or equivalent.
- Knowledge of FCA, DWP and HMRC rules and regulations commensurate with experience level. Knowledge and experience of UK and/or Irish UCITS (investment funds and/or ETFs) preferable.