This role will work directly with the Head of Compliance, Ireland, to support the Oversight responsibilities of the PCF roles as they relate to Irish business activities and the responsibilities of the Designated Persons.
- Leading compliance monitoring, risk assessments and reviews. Presenting key findings to the business, elevating issues and identifying priorities.
- Participating in compliance oversight efforts, looking for opportunities to continually improve the compliance programme utilising risk management techniques.
- Fosters line of communication among business, legal, compliance and other control groups across Europe
- Develop and maintain knowledge of investment industry and regulatory/policy changes possibly impacting compliance monitoring.
- Assisting in request access from regulators as needed and supporting initiatives such as the global Investment Management Compliance.
- Develop and deliver training to the business including the companies formal University Training.
- Prepare board reports, participate in special projects and other ad hoc assignments.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum five years business experience within regulatory, compliance, investment, or auditing experience preferred.
- Broad understanding of and experience with CBI and FCA or SEC knowledge useful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.