Commercial Finance Manager
This role involves working with the Finance Director to build a robust finance function that is capable of reacting to the current and future needs of the business. You will need to be a people person, with good leadership skills and the ability to build rapport with others, both within the finance team and the wider business.
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of all of the financial and strategic KPI's required by the business.
- Preparing the annual budget, forecasting, periodic reviews and further analysis required by the budget holders
- Overseeing and review of the production of the monthly management accounts, together with accounts commentary highlighting the main areas of concern
- Taking ownership of the sales and margin analysis, together with commentary of the main trends and variances
- Stock management, in conjunction with the Supply Chain and Warehouse teams
- Managing the finance department, including designing and implementing systems and procedures for the finance function, incorporating segregation of duties, establishing authorisation levels and ensuring that the policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Mentoring and developing junior team members, including undertaking regular performance appraisals for your team, identifying training and development needs and implementing training programs as required
- Constantly reviewing ways to improve efficiency and to mitigate costs
- Managing relationships with external parties, including the company auditors, bank and invoice finance facility.
- A willingness to challenge current practices, to ensure that the finance department undergoes the changes necessary to keep pace with a modern working environment
I lavori simili
Commercial Finance Manager - Process Improvements
- Lancashire, England
- £300 - £350 per day
- giorni 16 fa
Title: Commercial Finance Manager - Process & System Improvements Company: FMCG Location: Lancashire Rate: Up to £350 per day Oliver James Associates are currently working with a successful manufacturing/FMCG business based in Lancashire, who do to substantial growth, are looking to bui... Leggi di più
Finance Project Senior Manager
- S$180000 - S$250000 per annum
- giorni 15 fa
A global leading insurer is looking for a Finance Project Senior Manager to lead the project on all changes to finance systems and processes for the Asia Business unit. The Finance Project Senior Manager will be working closely with Division Finance as well as the Asia team and other de... Leggi di più
Finance Manager - Life Insurer
- Hong Kong
- giorni 28 fa
A leading and fast-growing life insurer is looking for a Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office as a crucial contributor to Finance team. You will play a vital role in the accounting and reporting consolidation for multiple entities to ensure a smooth process for insurance busin... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- giorni 13 fa
To oversee and manage the Ceded Reinsurance Accounting process for the Syndicate to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions, reporting and financial information. Key Accountabilities Ensure contract set up in Subscribe systems, including post setup testing. Responsible for... Leggi di più