We are looking for a Cloud Security Architect with a strong understanding of Security, Risk, and Compliance for large scale enterprise computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience working as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) or Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for cloud deployments, along with a history of hands-on systems administration or engineering with demonstrated technical skills. The successful candidate will have demonstrated technical skills in a technical area such as one of the following: Cloud migration/deployment , Cloud Security, Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management.
- Present Security technical and compliance material to both technical and non-technical customers
- With a strong desire to be an individual contributor to start, you will be the lead cloud security architect within our Cloud Center of Excellence
- Act as the liaison from our Cloud Center of Excellence to our Information Security, Application Teams, and Cloud Operations functions
- Quickly learn new business models by working directly with Application Teams across all of Verisk's business verticals to lead and assist in defining their cloud application security architecture
- Willingness to be hands on with AWS architecting and engineering
- 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, and Risk Management including a mix of hands-on technical work along with compliance and oversight
- 3+ years of experience with cloud compliance and/or common industry security standards
- Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes, accreditations, and/or ATO lifecycles
- Demonstrated experience with systems administration and/or engineering in one of the following areas: Cloud migration/deployment; Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management; Other technical area with similar enterprise scope and depth
- Experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- AWS certification, or ability to get certified within three months of hire
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and migration challenges
- Experience advising teams on cloud architectures and designs
- Experience implementing security controls, SCTMs.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud