We are looking for a skilled Cloud DevOps Engineer to build and maintain cloud environments and contribute to the scaling of shared service infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to greenfield development projects within one of the largest global providers of reinsurance. This innovative company offers a sociable working culture and a great work-life balance.
- Build and maintain public cloud platform infrastructure.
- Responsible for public cloud infrastructure in terms of non-functional requirements like security, availability, and reliability.
- Proactively maintain a broad knowledge of cloud engineering trends and technology advancements
- Monitor and improve system up time, performance, high availability and disaster recovery readiness
- Must possess an advanced engineering knowledge of Public Cloud Services including: Monitoring, Access, Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Configuration, and Database services.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with application deployment, setup and configuration on public cloud services.