An exiting opportunity has arisen for a Claims Performance Associate to join a leading team based in London. This role will report into the Head of Claims and will provide market leadership in claims performance.
The Claims Performance Associate responsibilities will include;
- Identify and address present and emerging material claims performance risks
- Provide market leadership in claims performance
- Deliver performance management framework
- Support and assist with ensuring that adverse incidents and situations are managed effectively to eliminate or mitigate material impact to policyholders
The Claims Performance Associate knowledge and experience will include;
- Experience of working within supporting a claims function
- Knowledge of London and International insurance markets
- Knowledge of relevant legal principles relating to claims in both UK and international markets
In return they offer an attractive salary with excellent benefits as well as professional development.