Market leading general insurer currently seek a Claims Operations Analyst, to join an award winning team within a highly successful and innovative business.
The remit of the role will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and systems
- Engaging with key stakeholders to obtain feedback on process and system requirements
- Compiling and analysing stakeholder feedback, providing recommendations for change initiatives
- Supporting in the implementation and communication of change initiatives
- Designing and implementing key performance measures
- Analysing performance, providing insight on trends and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Producing board and committee reporting
- Coordinating MI and reporting, from new and existing internal and external sources
- Collaborating with Claims and other departments in the design and documentation of MI and reports
- Supporting in the management and development of Claims systems and datasets
- Ensuring data quality issues are centrally recorded and resolved
- Overseeing offshore resources in the execution of key services
- Identify offshoring opportunities and engage with the offshore team to transition work
- Interpreting regulatory requirements and monitoring and reporting on compliance
- Involvement in ad hoc project work and initiatives
- Provide support in the claims delegated underwriting process as required
The ideal candidate will have gained claims operations experience within the London market, possessing strong data and analytical skills, coupled with attention to detail and an ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management.
Please apply with your CV.