CIO / CTO - IT Transformation & Product - Leeds
Fast paced mid-sized business with aggressive growth plans over a 3 year period, with several hundred employees requires a new CTO / CIO to join their team. This is a unique role as they require an experienced CIO with a strong technology background and an appreciation of the product lifecycle.
You will lead and manage the IT Department taking overall responsibility for managing all IT projects, liaising directly with clients, internal stakeholders and workstream leads to deliver in time, within scope and budget. You will design and deliver their IT transformation required to transform the business and their offering to the market from a product perspective.
Ideally you will have:
- Extensive relevant experience of managing IT Development, Testing and IT Operations (ideally within medium sized businesses- or similar product focused business, providing products to these markets)
- Strong delivery focus with a can do attitude and a proven track record of delivering change in a fast paced environment
- Strong client facing skills and experience in presenting and influencing others.
- Successful management and leadership of a technology team going through transformation
- Experience of developing an IT strategy to ensure systems are scale-able and can assist the business maintain a leading edge service proposition.
- Proven people management experience.
- Budget and cost and expense control
- Strong inter-personal, organisational and communication skills.
This is an opportunity which comes with equity.