Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Reporting to the CEO, and being a part of the executive board, you will be responsible for ensuring the operational, technical capability and leadership within the business to develop and operate to maximum potential and value.
You will be required to maximise the performance of business operational functions to achieve key objectives, agreed business targets and develop a strong platform for growth.
- Drive consistency amongst processes, policies and operational discipline throughout the business
- Act as an effective leader with the ability to connect with and inspire a high performance culture that drives positive changes and executes swiftly
- Ensure predictable operational performance is achieved in terms of customer service levels and asset availability/ condition
- Assists the translation of the CEOs vision into operation strategy, and priorities
- Set the strategic direction for the operational functions that will drive bottom line growth, whilst creating a robust and effective business
- Drive global efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver the organizational structure, tools, data, measures and processes to support rapid execution and growth
- Oversee reporting for operational performance, and ensure improvement against key indicators
- Ensures offshore services are efficient and being leveraged globally in an effective and efficient manner
- Hire, develop and help train key talent across all teams
- Work alongside the CFO to lead the business with full global P&L responsibility and taking ownership of a number of divisions in the company.
- A strong leader with high levels of energy and enthusiasm, ideally within the Insurance market.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency for completing and following through on tasks; resolves challenges in a timely manner
- Ability to hold others accountable for delivery and follow through on commitments.
- Keen eye for excellence and is cost conscious; understands the fundamentals of running a business
- A passionate leader who creates an environment where people are motivated to go the extra mile and put in discretionary effort to get things done well
I lavori simili
- Surrey, England
- £500 - £800 per day
- giorni 15 fa
** Product Manager - Contract - Surrey - Flexible location ** This leading Financial Services business is looking for a Product Manager to come in and take ownership of a large programme due to a recent restructure. You will be looking after a large team being a direct point of contact ... Leggi di più