Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
The candidate will be in charge of developing the marketing and growth strategy and coordinate digital advertising, SEO, PR strategy and Global marketing. He will plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.).
The person must be a highly motivated and self-reliant individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must be:
* Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
* Determined and able to create the best marketing plans to promote our digital platform.
* Create content, marketing and lead generation campaigns.
* Increase visits to the company website.
* Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
Candidates must have the following characteristics:
* Professional experience in marketing strategies, web advertising and e-commerce processes. The main experience must have been carried out for a Digital platform in a Digital Company.
* Professional knowledge of the most important digital marketing platforms.
* As a senior-level marketing professional, a Chief Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
* CMO have approximately more than 10 years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on marketing expansion- as well as experience in a leadership role.