As CFO you will lead the finance and actuarial functions of the business.
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the firm you will lead the finance and actuarial functions of the business; overseeing the strategic, operational and functional management of expert teams in Finance, Taxation, Investments and the Actuarial function.
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO you will hold both technical and strategic advisory roles; working collaboratively with the senior team and direct reports to monitor the overall commercial, financial and capital position and ensuring we adhere to all relevant regulatory and company frameworks.
In this role you will consistently challenge outputs from our business and technical areas to ensure we align our financial position with our stated commercial objectives and will work closely with colleagues in the group and on our Board of Directors to report, track and monitor our progress as we target ambitious growth.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Holder of a relevant professional qualification; ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 10 years' post qualification experience in financial services accounting
- In-depth experience of the Solvency II regulation and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of the ROI regulatory context including liaison with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Strong commercial acumen and application of data analytics approach to decision making
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated senior management experience in Insurance, or Financial Services
- Prior experience with capital management and actuarial internal model validation
- Knowledge of UK/FCA regulation
- Current holder of Central Bank of Ireland Pre-Approval Controlled Function ("PCF") PCF-11 and PCF-19