As a Change Agent, you work closely with the involved teams and their management to search for improvement opportunities. You develop and implement improvement initiatives. It is your goal to learn the teams to always focus on the customer and constantly striving for continuous improvement.
To realise this transformation and to supervise the change, 5 fields are used, the view of the customer, the view of end-to-end processes, Organising & Skills, Performance Management, Culture. Also the digital and non - digital levers, and the Lean Management System are being used
The more specific targets are:
- Participate and take the lead in the training programs for Change Agents (boot camp, exchange best practices, ...);
- Working closely with team employees, team coaches, managers, colleagues to perform diagnoses in each of the 5 views, to help develop and implement a new design guide and follow up the implementation of the action plans;
- To guide and coach the team staff, team coaches and managers in the targeted use of the supporting tools of the lean management system.
- You have a master's degree;
- You are an inspiration and motivator and you have coaching skills;
- You feel at home in project management;
- You have experience in people management;
- You are solution and impact oriented:
- You have a tendency to structure complex and diverse files,
- You have the ability to make connections and view improvement opportunities within a process;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint;
- You learn quickly and are strong in analytic thinking;
- You are proactive, eager to learn, communicative and stress resistant, and you have an eye for detail.
In exchange for your talent and commitment, we offer you an interesting job with a varied range of tasks, internal and external training opportunities, development opportunities in a stable work environment, a flexible timetable, working from home accordance with company policy, a competitive remuneration package and an attractive holiday arrangement.