Salary: Up to £75,000 + additional benefits
An exciting opportunity has arose in a high growth financial services client based in Lancashire who are seeking a strategic leader to join the business as CFO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who is looking to make a difference in the financial services realm. Customer experience is truly at the forefront of its ethos, backed by a passionate leadership team and investors.
As they embark on an exciting growth journey, as part of the Board you will be in a highly influential position to shape and scope the future of the business. Leading a small team of 6, you will play a pivotal part in influencing decision-making.
- Develop the finance strategy, including developing commercial reporting to satisfy business needs
- Manage cash flow and treasury ensuring they are in line with the overall strategy
- Report financial, risk and compliance matters to the Audit committee
- Ensure policies and procedures are embedded to meet regulatory requirements
- Oversee the compliance monitoring framework
- Lead and develop a team of 6 covering finance, compliance and IT
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of working within a regulated industry (preferably financial services) is a necessity
- Substantial experience in a senior management position
- Exceptional and proven leadership skills
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.