The Capital Modelling Manager will be responsible for both the capital modelling process across the syndicate and business planning. The role will involve working closely with other actuarial functions and managing the Lloyd's relationship.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running capital model as required for regulatory requirements
- Running capital model as required for internal decision making
- Presenting results of capital model to relevant stakeholders
- Developing the capital model
- Co-ordinating annual parameterisation
- Qualified actuary with relevant London market experience
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Excellent IT skills (VBA, Excel, SAS, R etc)
- Demonstrable experience managing people and delivering to tight deadlines
Could you be interested in a new interim role? Please contact Jonathan Lord for more information on 0203 861 9150, or send your updated CV to Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com
If you are a seasoned contractor or a permanent member of staff considering contracting, we have a wide selection of UK/ Europe/ USA/ Asia based contract opportunities working within the Actuarial field, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with for a confidential conversation.