Business Process Analyst / Business Analyst - Newcastle (ERP)
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience working with ERP requirements to join a successful global business with a number of UK offices including Newcastle. As a part of the Business Systems Team develops and provides support for the company's core business applications, integrated around the Epicor and PICS ERP applications, and including a variety of specialist bespoke and package software. Knowledge and experience of Purchase to Pay Process development or/and automated billing processes will be an advantage in this role, but if you don't you will e fully trained on both.
As a Business Process Analyst within the team, your role will be to work with business users to structure and develop new ways of working, using a combination of existing and new software to enhance the productivity and performance of the business.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for software solutions by demonstrating excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, hosting workshops and applying other requirements elicitation techniques where necessary.
- Producing, maintaining and taking ownership of all analysis deliverables required within software development projects.
- Creating process flows, wireframes, mock-ups and other materials to remove ambiguity and support requirement definitions.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Product Owners to allow you to understand, manage and prioritise development project activity effectively.
- Working with the wider development team to produce estimates of development effort and work plans.
- As well as providing business analysis services, you could be required to produce Business Requirements Specifications, Functional Specifications, 'As Is' and 'To Be' process models, use cases and other analysis materials when required.
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the business process implementation and software development processes
- Ability to work with the business in scoping and shaping project proposals and business cases.
- Experience of a full Process Implementation Project from Design through to post-go live Support.
- Business Process Development experience, working in an ERP-led environment
- Experience of working with a Proprietary ERP package such as Epicor, Dynamics or SAP
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounting systems and costing processes
- Experience of working with a complex, integrated set of business systems
For further information on the role and company please get in touch.
- The business offers flexibility around working hours, 26 days holiday with the ability to buy a further 5 days, 6% pensions, 6x salary death in service and a range of other benefits. Based in the outskirts of Newcastle City Centre the business offers parking on site and has good transport links.