Business Process Analyst - Insurance - 12 month contract - FTC or Day Rate
A leading Insurance company based in the heart of the City is currently looking for a Business Process Analyst to come in on a long term contract to work on a new system that has been integrated. The role will be quite diverse, working closely with senior stakeholders and multiple business lines.
- Analyse and document detailed business and system solution requirements
- Lead elicitation sessions and apply various techniques to get a more in-depth understanding of the problem in order to prepare requirements
- Provide assistance in tasks required to ensure relationship between scope, detailed requirements, testing through to implementation
- Process analysis, data mapping and design, data analytical skills using Excel, documentation, planning etc.
The successful candidate would need the below:
- London and Company Markets insurance industries and how they relate to internal processes and workflows would be an advantage
- Requirements analysis and documentation: scope, business processes, use cases and scenarios, data requirements, business rules, user interface, non-functional requirements, user stories, etc.
- Requirements elicitation techniques: workshops with stakeholders, observation, document analysis, interviews, mock-ups
- Confident in conducting structured business interviews and workshops.
- MS Office -Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & Project