Business Intelligence Team Lead
My client is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Team Lead who will be responsible for managing a team of developers in the construction of data lakes, data warehouses and cubes in Azure. The organisation is a leading Insurance company who undergoing a significant Technology Transformation underpinned by a migration to the cloud and investment in modernising their entire IT capability.
- Work in an agile, proactive manner delivering high-quality solutions in agreed timescales.
- Create reporting solutions in line with standards, architectural principles and practices.
- Design and develop ETL/ELT processes, data lakes, data warehouse databases, cubes, reports, dashboards, in-line with company reporting strategy and best practise.
- Design and develop models and databases both relational and dimensional to support reporting requirements.
- Assess change impact assessment on live systems and processes
- Manage and mentor developers in the team
- Proven ability of Microsoft BI software development including database / reporting development, full development cycle
- Proven ability of technical team leadership
- Strong data modelling, problem solving, information analysis, attention to detail, flexibility of approach
- The ability to design and develop complex BI/MI solutions in line with agreed architectural principles and toolsets.
- Strong interest in latest BI technologies, best practises, techniques and trends in the BI/MI industry
- Strong SQL skills
- Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL DB
- Kimball data modelling
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.