The Business Intelligence Lead will be responsible for leading, design, development, and support of BI solutions in the enterprise data warehouse project. You will be responsible for Reporting stream mainly and work closely with ETL team to integrate existing BI solution with a client's data warehouse.
Location: Hong Kong, Tseung Kwan O (90%), Central (10%)
We need a mix of Project capabilities and design/development understanding on business intelligent applications (one of Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Qlikview, Tableau etc.) also the experience of enterprise data warehouse project implementation.
- 6 to 10 years minimum work experience in designing, developing, and implementing information solutions with BI applications such as (BO, Cognos, OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlik);
- Reporting experience within Business Intelligence (BI) stream - would be your key advantage;
- 3+ years minimum work experience designing, developing, and implementing an enterprise data warehouse
- Design/data modelling experience as a project team member or ideally team lead
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to lead the design and development of business intelligence solutions, including data modelling for data marts, BI query creation, and database view development.
- Lead projects involving multiple team members and cross-functional teams, performing project team management tasks of creating project plans and acquiring resources to meet the plans.
- Analyze, identify, and document user requirements for new or enhanced analytic applications and information solutions.
- Understand data models (snowflake schema and 3NF), system designs, and technical specifications that meet users' requirements and conform to the company's information architecture.
- Thoroughly document the data flow, technical design and operational support process for application solutions as an integral part of all new development.
- Provide user support and training for BI applications.
- Study and propose best practices in the areas of data & analytics.