Business Analyst - Systems (Oceanwide Bridge)
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting business requirements and recommending solutions in support of business claims handling needs and overall IT strategies. Produces required project lifecycle documentation such as project initiation documents, detailed business requirements, diagrams and use cases.
- Responsible for producing functional and non-functional specifications as well as other deliverables related to the claims project(s) assigned.
- Leads customer, stakeholders and development team members in the process of analyzing business requirements and developing solutions aligned with business and IT strategies.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to business or technology processes and/or systems. Consistently demonstrates in-depth knowledge of core business claims processes.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; write improved procedures.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with Enstar or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with internal control and external regulators by addressing any issues
I lavori simili
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- giorni 22 fa
I'm currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join my client, an Investment Manager based in London. This is a permanent position for someone with BA experience of 3+ years experience who has worked on acceptance testing of systems and collating user requirements. The role focuses ... Leggi di più
Business Analyst - P&C
- Manhattan, New York
- US$65 - US$75 per hour
- circa 17 ore fa
Business Analyst Job Description: The Business Analyst is experienced in P&C insurance business processes, workflow, and systems, and / or Professional Lines products. This person will also have a solid set of experience working with Operations, Product Development, and I/T to define an... Leggi di più
Credit Risk Business Analyst
- London, England
- giorni 3 fa
Oliver James are currently working with a prestigious Banking client to recruit a Credit Risk Business Analyst for an initial six month contract. I am ideally looking for someone with the following experience: Expert knowledge of Standardised and IRB approaches to Credit Risk, and slott... Leggi di più
Technical Business Analyst
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
- giorni 17 fa
Technical Business Analyst - Insurance We are looking for a dynamic, Technical Business Analyst to join the IT Team. The IT Team is responsible for all IT operations as well as a strategic technology transformation programme, incorporating the strategies for applications, infrastructure... Leggi di più