Contract - Business Analyst / Project Manager - London - Insurance - Process Analyst
Our client is a leading London market insurer who are currently embarking on a operational excellence project, and are currently recruiting for a Contract Business Analyst/Project Manager. This role is going to be suited to someone who has worked within the Business Analysis space.
Analysing business requirements in relation to future state processes.
- Challenging the business in regard to future state recommendations, encouraging lateral thinking in relation to solution design.
- Supporting with the production of project plans to ensure that detailed business requirements are captured and delivered.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have extensive insurance experience
- You will have worked in both a Business Analysis and Project Management capacity
- Must have excellent process analysis experience
- Must have worked on Delegated Authority / DA SATS and or Bordereaux related projects
- Will have demonstratable stakeholder management skills
- They will also look at candidates who have strong Workflow experience
For this role, the ideal candidate will have come from a Lloyds Insurance or London Market background.