Business Analyst/ Product Owner - Warrington
Business Analyst / Product Owner - Warrington/Remote
An established and growing software house are looking to bring in a Business Analyst to the team who has experience as a Product Owner and would long term want to progress their career into a Product Manager role.
Your main responsibility will be to turn the initial business input into a well-managed pipeline of properly fleshed out user stories, and to do so in a way that ensures that both technical and business perspectives are heard, evaluated and appreciated.
Responsibilities as a BA:
- Carry out the full BA lifecycle, i.e. needs analysis and scope definition, planning and monitoring, requirements elicitation, supporting the quality assurance and implementation processes.
- Challenge and flesh out (and create) the value (business) case.
- Manage the backlog of development requests with key stakeholders and facilitate the prioritisation of requests based on the value case.
- Build a relationship with the development team and stakeholders and use it to create a shared understanding of problems being solved.
- Define the end to end flow of any requirement identifying stakeholder departments and the user journey, creating a 'joined up' map of what will be delivered and by whom.
- Ownership of the current scoping process.
- Drive the process of discovering available alternative solutions and selecting the right solution based on business and technical constraints and opportunities
- Translate initial business input into fleshed out user stories in co-operation with operations, marketing, sales, developers, and other internal or external stakeholders
- Act as part of the development team in presenting a backlog of requirements for scheduling.
- Support the development team with a business driven perspective on the scope (why are we doing this) and facilitate the process of discovering solutions to technical problems (how can we do this)
- Support the QA process by assisting in creating acceptance criteria, facilitating the UAT process etc.
- Define and coordinate other activities associated with any piece of development work carried out, e.g. operational changes, training, implementation requirements, internal and external comms, documentation, marketing requirements etc.
- Requirements elicitation
- Story board mapping
- User story creation
Responsibilities as a Product Owner:
Define and own the Product Roadmap for both near term deliverables and overall product strategy.
- Establish the market and value proposition for new products and product features
- Ownership of the product strategy and prioritisation based on clear business cases
- Support pre-sales activity
- Work with marketing to develop communication plans
- Develop well formed requirements specifications to feed into the development process
- Work with Development to ensure timely delivery of new functionality
- Acceptance of deliverables prior to go-live
- Fully understand the requirements for enhancements and new features to the product set
I lavori simili
Business Analyst/ Product Owner - Windermere
- Windermere, Cumbria
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- giorni 15 fa
Business Analyst / Product Owner - Windermere An established and growing software house are looking to bring in a Business Analyst to the team who has experience as a Product Owner and would long term want to progress their career into a Product Manager role. Your main responsibility wi... Leggi di più
- Bern, Switzerland
- Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc140000 per annum
- giorni 19 fa
Product Owner Bern Permanent The main responsibility will be for the correct management of the product pipeline You coordinate closely with the product managers, IT architects and other stakeholders and ensure the implementation / delivery You define the sprint goals and organize the da... Leggi di più
Product Owner Tech - Verona
- Verona, Verona (provincia)
- circa 14 ore fa
For our client, an Enterprise Delivery Management Platform, i'm looking for a Product Owner / Product Management that would like to contribute in the development of an innovative and challenging product. Skilled and passionate product managers will find here an excellent place to expres... Leggi di più
Product Delivery Manager - Agile - Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- giorni 11 fa
Product Delivery Manager - Agile - West Yorkshire Exciting opportunity for a Product Delivery Manager to join a fast paced growing business. The business can consider experienced candidates as well someone who's developing their career in this role. The role will be responsible for the ... Leggi di più