Business Analyst - RPA
Seeking a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst to join the team.
The Business Analyst will work across Finance and other areas of to identify, design, document, and deploy future state automated processes leveraging Blue Prism platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in RPA and wants to learn more about automation to impact the organization from a process standpoint.
- Identify, design, and document future-state automated process
- Day-day delivery of assigned automations
- Identify and manage process dependencies
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues and devise contingency plans
- Establish and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Communicate status of multiple deployments to process teams and stakeholders, including Senior Finance leadership.
- Manage across multiple teams (RPA, IT, Finance, onshore/offshore) in a matrixed environment.
- Experience working with either of these RPA tools: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or IT
- Project delivery background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, facilitate and document to all audiences
- Highly organized
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Visio
- SAP Experience a plus