Business Analyst - P&C
This role will be responsible for presentation/content development and reporting for analytics projects in a busy Data team. Your primary focus will be to convert complex data project related content into exceptional business presentations. You will create a library of content and coordinate content creation for high level stakeholder meetings and project updates. You will manage project schedules, maintain milestone status reports, provide communications updates to stakeholders in the in the Underwriting, Actuarial, Marketing and Agency spaces while coordinating with Procurement, Legal, and Technology when required.
- Converts data science project information into effective and visually appealing presentation materials for internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Manages and curates a library of project materials for use in presentations and available within quick turn times.
- Creates business cases with business value, competitive analysis, financials, etc. Informally and formally presents business ideas internally.
- Effectively manages projects and keeps them on time and target.
- Resolves problems and removes obstacles to timely and high-quality project completion.
- Follows industry trends in insurance and related data/analytics businesses.
- Travels to events, company locations and vendor meetings as needed (< 10%).
- 3-5 years of experience in a consulting role serving the P&C insurance industries
- 2+ years of experience managing and executing projects, ideally coordinating and executing presentations for programs in large insurance or financial services organizations.
- BS/BA in business preferred
- Strong business writing acumen, can convey complex ideas clearly and concisely for professional audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience in developing presentations.
- Analytical mindset, aptitude for data management, processing and analysis techniques.
- Expertise in creating effective and visually appealing MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficient with SharePoint, Visio
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in our organization.
- Highly organized. Proven ability to effectively manage own and contributors' time while multitasking between several, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Credible functional expertise in insurance and business-level understanding of analytics.
I lavori simili
Business Analyst Manager
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- circa 14 ore fa
Business Analyst Manager - Insurance Job Profile: The Business Analyst Manager will be primarily responsible for the line management and personal development of the members of the team. BA Career development is a key part of the role, including Career Mapping for the BA community and ow... Leggi di più
Business Systems Analyst
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- US$55 - US$65 per annum
- circa 16 ore fa
JOB PURPOSE The business systems analyst will be part of a project team responsible for upgrading a legacy insurance application to a new platform. The BSA will need to quickly understand the business workflow and how the application is currently used. The BSA will be responsible for de... Leggi di più
Senior Business Analyst
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 3 fa
Senior Business Analyst The Role Adaptive, engaging and organized, client-facing business-focused analyst. Business Analysis Project Management Customer focused Driven - Ability to work on own initiative Flexible - In attitude and work approach to a new growth area within the company Re... Leggi di più
Business Analyst - Banking
- Milano, Milano (provincia)
- giorni 4 fa
For an important consultancies firm, I am looking for Consultants/Business Analyst specialized in Banking with a strong experience in: Credit Area (NPL) Open Banking Core Banking As a Banking Consultant, you'll be responsible for: Understanding our clients' business challenges and ident... Leggi di più