Business Analyst - IFRS17
**Business Analyst - IFRS17 - Actuarial - Contract - London**
A leading Financial Services business based in the heart of the City is recruiting onto its IFRS17 programme and is looking to bring on a Business Analyst at the initial stages of their second phase. You will be working very closely with the Finance, IT and Actuarial teams and experience of both IFRS17 and prior experience of working on Actuarial projects is essential.
- Reporting to the IFRS17 project manager, you will be a key enabler of successful delivery against mandatory and high impact accounting regulatory change environment and will need to be able to interpret and quickly understand potentially complex accounting treatments, to define and deliver a solution or solutions that meets the requirements of IFRS17.
- You will have accountability for establishing and upholding design principles for the project as well as coordinating and inputting to the requirements and methodologies to be applied to IFRS17. You will drive the approval of the design that will deliver the business requirements and ensure that project designs comply with the policies, standards and organisational constraints and are consistent with the supporting services and infrastructures that they use, or with which they interface.
- You will work closely with the Actuarial Systems, Actuarial Reporting, Finance and IT teams to design the technical solution and ensure its fit with the enterprise wide business architecture.
- Experience in delivering regulatory change specifically in respect of accounting standards such as US GAAP and IFRS is highly desirable.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements and translating these into a solution design and functional specifications.
- Demonstrable and extensive experience in business analysis role within the Insurance sector
- Ability to bridge the knowledge gap between business and technical SMEs.
- Experience of interfacing with external suppliers and managing engagement dependencies.
- Experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Confident in identifying and escalating key points/issues requiring immediate address.
- Proven focus on quality, ensuring deliverables are accurate, qualitative and fit for purpose.
- Experience running requirements workshops, process mapping sessions, co-ordinate testing etc.
I lavori simili
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- giorni 2 fa
I'm currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join my client, an Investment Manager based in London. This is a permanent position for someone with BA experience of 3+ years experience who has worked on acceptance testing of systems and collating user requirements. The role focuses ... Leggi di più
Business Analyst - Business Readiness
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €450 - €500 per day
- giorni 18 fa
As a member of the business readiness core team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and working with all key stakeholders to define and document Customer Operations business requirements related to all change. They should be able to understand the business change ... Leggi di più
Business Analyst Claims
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 20 fa
Business Analyst Claims Requirements: Laurea triennale 2-3 anni d'esperienza nella gestione sinistri Capacità di interoquire sia con Business che con IT Il candidato andrà ad occuparsi della raccolta dei requisiti, delle analisi funzionali e tecniche, del collaudo utente per tutta la te... Leggi di più
Business Operations Analyst
- London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- giorni 27 fa
Contracts Manager / Business Operations Main Purpose of Job: Responsible for the day to day management of outsourcing/ Third party services contracts. These are material contracts which are a key functions, impacting multiple stakeholders. Responsible for the management of all aspects o... Leggi di più