**Business Analyst - Data Quality - London - CONTRACT**
Our client is a leading specialty Insurer within the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market and are currently embarking on a series of transformational changes. The organisation are looking to make multiple hires across several functions with this program being scheduled to run for the next 2-3 years. This will be a business facing role so stakeholder engagement and delivery experience is crucial.
- Identify Critical Data Elements for various insurance departments and define data quality checks and rules for assessment via Data profiling or other means
- Performing root cause analysis on processes, system constraints, organisation, behaviours, etc to discover origin of the measured poor data quality.
- Articulating proposed high level remediation's to improve Data Quality into outlined practical solutions that might encompass processes, people, system changes across different areas of the insurance business
- Propose approaches and methods for analysis and design
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working as a Business Analyst particularly in the areas of;
- Data Quality Management
- Business Process design
- Data Analytics
- Clear experience working in project delivery environments
- Knowledge of operational (and data) risk management and frameworks
- Knowledge of underwriting operations (preferably within the London Market)
- Experience in the insurance industry (ideally London market) is essential