I am partnered exclusively with a well recognised property and casualty insurance company. They are currently rolling out a new team that will be very impactful to the finance division
Business Analyst - Business Transformation - Property Insurance - NYC
$Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with experience in cognos and/or Power BI?
Do you want exposure to executive stakeholders?
Do you want to work for a company that will invest in your development, and challenge you?
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for requirement gathering and developing MI capabilities.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- developing MI capabilities
- regulatory reporting and management reports to understand opportunity gaps and trends
- communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- create user tests
- work with reporting tools (cognos, PowerBI)
- finance or accounting background
The successful Business Analyst should have the following skills:
- Degree in finance or accounting
- 2-4 years' experience within the insurance or FS industries
- Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- SAP experience
As you would expect from a company of this stature there will be comprehensive benefits alongside the salary, and the opportunity for further advance your skills, career and experience.
To register your interest please click apply or to have a confidential career discussion please email email@example.com